Monday, June 20, 2011

Where's the Mole?


Becky has a visitor in her yard - a little mole not much bigger than a fat mouse. Here you see Asher and Atticus digging around for it after it burrowed down into mulch. It has dug little holes around the trees and you can see where it's been hiding. While it was stranded in the middle of the grass for a bit and I snapped a picture. I really don't know how it's going to survive with Atticus on the lookout!
 

One day when I asked Asher what he would like to do that day, he answered, "Monkey Joes!" It's not the first time I've heard it, so this time I said, "Sure!" And away we went to play on the big, huge blow-up playground. It was really fun to make Asher's day!


It was pretty hard to get some outside playground time in with it being so hot and humid. But the evening of the outdoor movie, we made it happen.




And here are some more choice shots of my little buddy while we were waiting for the movie to start. I know, he just might be the Most Photographed Child ever. Way to go Grammy.





1 comment:

diane lott said...

You could write a book, "Photographing Asher!" I would buy one. He is so darling. I sure miss him. You really caught his personality on camera. My personal fav is when he sprayed your camera and you still took the photo...Love you for that one....LoVe