Sunday, June 12, 2011

Georgia Visit


I've been home over a week and it's about stinkin time I posted some pictures from my visit to Becky and Asher in Georgia! Had a wonderful, amazing, fabulous time with them. The sun shone every single day, although the humidity was competing for front stage the whole time! We played, ate, played, ate, played, ate...you get the picture. And here are some real pictures for your viewing pleasure!







Time for some wheels! The little man is a speed demon!




Dragonoid and Asher were inseparable!




And the most beautiful and sweet dog in the world...Atticus!



And here's one of me and my little buddy. He took the shot with the remote!


And last, my little buddy and his sweet momma!

 More to come :).

1 comment:

Holly said...

Look how big Asher is getting! What a cutie. He's starting to look like Harry Potter with his glasses! I love the effects Mom! Great!