...and for the Pendleton Roundup each September. Let 'er buck!
I hear it's quite the dealeo!
And what would a famous western town be without the equally famous...
Saddles or hats, anyone?
Or maybe a cowgirl skirt?
Or some fancy boots?
Yep, Burd. You really are lookin' your age!
Hi, Rob.
This is us. Can you guess who is who?
Hey! We toured the Pendleton Woolen Mills!
There are other Pendleton mills in other cities, but this is where they make all of the Pendleton Native American blankets. Here's one in progress on the loom.
Aw, cute!
They had to look the part...
...and so did I.
And that about rounds up Pendleton.
But it's not yet the end of Oregon. Ya'll come back now.

















1 comment:
i wish i was there, it looks so much fun. I love the pics of everyone and the buildings. i love all the cowboy stuff, but rob was in heaven...love
Post a Comment