![]() |
| That's no Angel Moroni on top. It's a rooster. Cool church in The Dalles. |
![]() |
| Same lookout as above, just looking west now. That's where we're headed. |
![]() |
| Hey! We got lucky and found a campsite! I think it was called Wyeth. The highway was not too far below us and there was hiking above us. Once we set up camp, we set off to explore the trail. |
![]() | ||
| I love coming onto bridges! |
![]() |
| The trail was mostly shaded in the trees, but there were a few sunny spots. |
![]() |
| These little daisies were everywhere. My fav! |
Yep, I take a lot of pictures of flowers and trees.
More to come!


















1 comment:
i love them all especially the one of the leaves that is backlit. it looks like you had such a great,wish i was there with you guys...LoVe
Post a Comment