Sunday, July 31, 2011

Girls' Getaway to Park City

Mom, Di, and I took a spur-of-the-moment overnight getaway to Park City and had the best time ever. It was so wonderful to have girl time with each other. Friday evening we checked into the Pines hotel and walked up and down Main Street. We stopped at a cute outdoor cafe and had pizza and salads for dinner, and walked again and shopped until night came. Then it was back to the hotel and into the hot tub until it got so late, they kicked us out.

Saturday morning, we were up early (for a Saturday, anyway), and we set out on a long walk in a neighborhood up the mountain. Di and I stopped along the way and snapped our cameras. We saw beautiful homes, farms, flowers, and scenery. What fun it was! We made it back just in time for breakfast at the hotel, and then we were off to the outlet stores to shop til we dropped.







I had a lot of fun photographing the photographer, who is oh, so very photogenic...





And beautiful Mom...




Here we are Friday evening on Main Street...





 Some highlights from our Saturday morning walk...










We really did shop til we dropped at the outlets...


These clouds are for you, Dad!





3 comments:

Holly said...

Nice clouds. Haha. Looks like you guys had a lot of fun! I wish you would have spent that money on me :) I mean, just imagine all the blueberries that could have bought you. Just kidding. Di, you are beautiful!

Stevens Family said...

O swear you all are getting more beautiful with age! Looks like a great time! Wish I was there!

diane lott said...

I had such a great time. Your pictures turned out so great. It's alway fun to see pictures of myself...ha ha. love you so.