This was a long-awaited pday trip for Holly to the quaint, historic village of Valldemossa in on the north-western coast of Mallorca. This village is a favorite site for painters, because it is so beautiful. And you will surely see that is true! This slide show is a treat for the eye!
3 comments:
Carol, I would love to do a mural/collage photo wall using these pics--we could surprise for Holls when she comes home. I did one with the boyz Italy pics and we love it dearly. What a fantastic experience.
Carol, I would love to do a mural/collage photo wall using these pics--we could surprise for Holls when she comes home. I did one with the boyz Italy pics and we love it dearly. What a fantastic experience.
I am so sad I am not going to go pick her up, we have got to go back with her, it is so beautiful there. What an amazing part of her life. I am so happy she has a great camera to take all these pics. Di
Post a Comment