Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Holly Becomes a "Mom"

Here is Holly meeting her new "daughter" for the first time in Barcelona. That is, she is training a brand new missionary. It's referred to as giving birth. She is Hermana Melani Grant, from Michigan. They rock as comps!

2 comments:

diane lott said...

Holy cow, there is nothing in life that can ever replace a mission and there is only one time in a young life that one can serve like this. What a once in a life time experience Holly is having. She is such a gem. I am so happy for her to be serving the Lord. She is so happy and tired and happy. When I watched all these slide shows, I cried, all the photographs reminded me of my mission and how the hand of the Lord was constantly in my life. I truely spoke with the tongue of angels as I know Holly is now. I hope my daughters can serve missions someday. My mission stregthened me in ways I never knew. My mission was incredible, one of the hardest and best times in my life. What a blessing it is for Holly to have this experience. I am so happy for her. She will be blessed beyound for all her service.

Love Di

Suzown said...

Holly is an example of what most mish's hope for, she has defined her life with this blessed calling and we are all having fun watching the ride. Many are called but few are chosen. She chose well.

XOXO Sue