Monday, July 14, 2008

Asher Gets Glasses

When Becky realized that Asher was having trouble focusing on objects up close, she took Asher to the eye doctor and learned that he was farsighted. So at 20 months old, he got glasses. I was worried that he wouldn't keep them on, but right from the start he left them alone, unlike the sun glasses that Becky tried to get him to wear. These new glasses must help him see really well! Doesn't he look adorable in them?!!!!

3 comments:

Natalie said...

Asher must love being able to see! Kudos to Becky for noticing - what a good mom. Love the pics!

diane lott said...

Asher looks so so so cute in those glasses! What a handsome little guy he is. I'm sure it was fun picking them out! Wish I could be with him! DI

Stevens Family said...

I love little boys in glasses! Good job picking out some cute ones!