Here are some pictures to document the great occasion. I crocheted the blessing dress and booties and Jan knitted the blessing blanket. Little Azalea is sure loved!
![]() |
| I made a little slip and ruffled diaper cover, too. |
![]() |
| This is the lovely, soft blanket Jan knitted for Azalea! |
![]() |
| Azalea would have been happy to sleep all morning, it seemed. |
![]() |
| We had to wake her up to get ready, and she didn't mind at all. |
![]() |
| Yay! A bath! The day gets better! |
![]() |
| At Burd's parents home, just before the blessing. |
![]() |
| Such a special day with her daddy! |
Azalea's Uncle Jon set up a photo studio in Burd's parents' basement and snapped away. He shared these cute photos with me!
![]() |
| A couple of Azalea's first friends who attended the blessing. |
![]() |
| What a wonderful day! I'm pooped! |






































1 comment:
Cute mom! This is a great post! I'll have to get these pics from you. Thanks for documenting that wonderful day!
Post a Comment