Sunday, September 30, 2012

Having a Lott of fun!

Sheesh! Di and fam came in July and I'm finally getting around to blogging some pictures on this, the last day of September. I've been a slacker! It must be all of those Korean TV dramas I'm watching that have side-tracked me. Let me just tell you that I had a Lott of fun with these kooky kids while Di and Dave were in Hawaii! Here's proof!






No, the kids didn't catch this catfish - the people next to us did. We were hoping for a catfish, too!

If this little guy comes up missing, he's with me. Just sayin' so you know where to look. No Amber Alert necessary.




Hopin' for a catfish!






"I don't want to go yet...can't we stay longer?!"

"It's not a fish, but I caught SOMETHING!"

This little man was in heaven!




"It's a diamond!"



What the heck. Go ahead, get wet!



Love these kiddos sooooooo  much!!!!!

No comments: