Saturday, September 24, 2011

Yep, There's More

Seeing these photos again makes me want to be back in Flagstaff filling my days again with Lexi Lou, Arden Too, Spencer Buddy, and The Gavinator. These kids made me feel like a million bucks while I was there with all their smiles and attention. I LOVE hearing, "Aunt Carol!" all the day long! Seriously and hilariously, YOU GUYS ARE THE BEST! All of these smiles were for me. Aw! Treasures!








Did I mention what Nookers they are? Does that mean they're reading the Nook? Well, not quite (at least this time - I'm sure there's plenty of that, too). Mostly they played with apps while I was there - kind of like on an iPad. Anyone for Angry Birds?


LOVE Gav's toes! Chomp!




Look at the face of concentration on Spencer in the photo below. That has nothing to do with the Nook, and everything to do with yarn and a hook! (Hey! That rhymes!)



Spencer can crochet! He makes the longest chains ever, and sometimes he turns the chain and crochets another looooooooooong row! Way to go, buddy! You're the bomb!

1 comment:

Natalie said...

It looks like you all had a great time. I remember when I used to crochet long strings like that. I used them as collars for all my stuffed animals. haha