Betcha thought I was all finished blogging about visiting Di and fam in Flagstaff. Fooled you! I'm not going to admit to how many pictures I actually took on my trip. But let's just say: a lot. Any why not? My dad gave me the best photography advice of all when he bought me my first digital point-and-shoot (back in about 2002 or 2003): use it with impunity. And I'm an obedient daughter.
It's Saturday evening in these photos, we're back from the fair, and we drove across the freeway to the forest and wildflowers. The sun was going down and we knew we were running out of light quickly. Where's Spencer? Well, he's out with his Dad, doing important hunting prep stuff. Dave had motion-sensor cameras set up in another forest to track his prey. Cool, huh?!
Gav really got into the fun spirit when Di and I started clicking our cams. That little guy can turn on the charm so fast! Enjoy :).






No comments:
Post a Comment