It's a great day when I get a phone call from Becky asking me to come tend Asher while she travels to San Antonio for work! It's an even greater day when That Day finally arrives and I show up at Asher's preschool with my arms open and he runs into them! I love that little man so much! Enjoy some photos of our fun together!
 |
| The moon dough mess was so worth it! |
 |
| What is it with kids and squishy toys?! He loves his dinos. |
 |
| Aw, the brown eyes! Just love them! |
 |
| Can you see how much Atticus loves Asher? Lickin' precious. |
Construction is going strong in Becky's neighborhood, and I was enchanted by the back yard of his home. It backs up to the woods and has a built-in fire pit. Want!!! (And can you believe GREEN grass in January?!)
And I'll end with a snap of Atticus. He was my walking buddy, and a good one too. Thanks, bud!
1 comment:
What an adorable little nephew I have! I love that he is so excited about learning and so interested in everything. I loved skypeing him while you were out there!
Also, sign me up for that house! How fun to be up against those trees and that fire pit looks just wonderful. Sigh. All of that makes me miss the mountains soooo much! Yay for blogging again!
Post a Comment