Our first annual Girls' Weekend to Dixie was last weekend. I know, another trip! I've had a lot of fun in the last few weeks! I love my mom, sisters, and nieces so much. Mom treated us to The Little Mermaid at the Tuacahn Theater and it was amazing. We spent our free time exploring the St. George Temple, Brigham Young's Summer Home, the old school that my dad attended as a youngster, shopping, hiking Snow Canyon, swimming, knitting, taking pictures, hanging out with each other, and more. On the way home, we explored Cove Fort. I know I won't get photos of all of our activities in this post, but I'll get started. Enjoy!
| I climbed all over these rocks as a kid. |
![]() |
| This is the house my dad grew up in. Such memories of visiting when I was younger. |
![]() |
| 235 Hope Street. I'll always remember that. |
| Waiting for the play to start. Such anticipation! |
| Before the play started. We waited for it to get dark, and then a river of water started coming down the mountain over the large rocks to start the play. Incredible! |
| Random people with Arial and Prince Eric. |
![]() |
| Fast learner! And she's hooked, too! (not that I'm surprised!) |
![]() |
| The little girls love their grandma! (So do the big girls!) |










No comments:
Post a Comment