In the cottage there is joy, when there's love at home.
Friday, March 11, 2011
Praying for . . .
the people of Japan who were hit by the earthquake and tsunami this morning. So very, very sorry for the lives lost and the horrible destruction. Remembering how special the people are and how beautiful the country is...
so sad, I am in tears every time I think of what they must be going through. I watched a newscast on CNN.com and they said the island of Japan moved about 8 feet, yes feet not inches...that is crazy... I talked to some people in the humanitarian service mission here in Arizona asking if there is anything we can do to help, and they told me to tell the sisters who want to help, to make money donations using tithing slips under "humanitarian aide" and pray. Shipping supplies is costly and it is better to buy supplies there as much as possible.
2 comments:
Yes, they are amazing people. I have a special place in my heart for the Japanese people.
so sad, I am in tears every time I think of what they must be going through. I watched a newscast on CNN.com and they said the island of Japan moved about 8 feet, yes feet not inches...that is crazy... I talked to some people in the humanitarian service mission here in Arizona asking if there is anything we can do to help, and they told me to tell the sisters who want to help, to make money donations using tithing slips under "humanitarian aide" and pray. Shipping supplies is costly and it is better to buy supplies there as much as possible.
Post a Comment