Thursday, March 19, 2009
Benidorm!
We´re at a little internet locutorio right now trying to straigten out April´s debit card. That´s right...April! She is here! What a surprise to see her in the lobby of the Westin Hotel in Valencia when we stopped by just to take a few photos! That Holly is slick. She knew all along April was coming and I was totally clueless. She pulled it off so perfectly. I was speechless to see April and Melanie standing there. We have had so much fun. We have still been in missionary speed, getting everything in possible from morning til night. The fallas were amazing. It was so much fun to share it with April and Melanie. We went to the ¨virgin¨statue our last evening in Valencia and saw how the princesses make their offering of flowers and the men add the flowers to the ginormous statue. By now it is covered in flowers. So many parades with princesses in their beautiful authentic spanish dresses and bands playing and men and boys throwing fireworks and what seem like bombs in the streets. Yesterday we came down by rental car to Villajoyosa and Benidorm. Such a beautiful drive through farm houses and orange orchards! The coast and Mediterraneaan are so amazing. Such deep blue water. Well, everyone is ready to go, so bye for now!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
WHATEVER!!!!! April and Melanie are there with you all!!!! NO.....I feel soo left out, can't even believe it, I think I'm going to cry. Holly, How could you leave me out!! ouch. So much fun and I could have been there, instead, I'm getting floor coverings, Who cares about that. I want Adventure. Have so much fun. Sue
Sounds like you are all having so much fun. April way to go finagling your way into that one. And Melanie too! Sounds like you are all having the time of your lives, you much promise to take me there, be my tour guide. I can't wait to see all your pics and hug holls and skinny c.
Love Di
Post a Comment