Tuesday, January 27, 2009

The Final Transfer - She's Staying in Benidorm

Excerpts from January 27 email (what a crazy week!):

Okay, so SO MUCH STUFF HAS HAPPENED THIS WEEK. where do i start? okay, so monday night, debbies kitchen burned down. it was a short circut and it put debbie in the hospital for 3 days!

Saturday SPain has a FREAK windstorm and the mountain above our house catches on fire. I´ve never seen a bigger fire in all my life. IT was INSANE!!!! trees falling on cars, kids getting literally blown away, glass shattering EVERYWHERE!!! and to top it all off...

Hermana Henderson has been transfered to the Island of PALMA, and i am getting a new Hermana Olson from San Diego California! I can´t eat i miss hermana Henderson so much. I woke up this morning and made some pancakes for the sisters from ALicante who came to benidorm to stay with me cause hermana henderson had to leave yesterday morning and i tried to eat some and i just couldn´t. I miss that girl so much! we were like an earthquake in benidorm. i just don´t know what i am going to do without her. but hermana olson, the comp that is coming is really funny and i know that i am giong to love her just as much as i love hermana henderson, i just am having withdrawls... so that is our exciteing week.

Note: Here is a news article and You Tube video of the Benidorm fires.

No comments: