Sunday, May 13, 2007

Mothers Day Continues

Mothers Day is winding down. It was a wonderful day! I love being a mom. I have the greatest kids! I love having a mom! She couldn't be sweeter!

Holly surprised me with this beautiful figurine, cute card, and "Families are Forever" wall hanging when I walked in the door after church. Actually, she had to point them out to me, even though they were right in front of my face, because I couldn't take my eyes up off the floor! Thank you so much, Holly! I love them! I love you!
I finally have a "Families are Forever" sign hanging above the doorway into our family room!!
We went over to G&Gs for a tasty dinner. It was supposed to be a my home, but we're not put all back together again yet, after the floor project. So this is the THIRD Sunday in a row that we've had dinner at G&Gs!! It's getting to be a Sunday tradition and I LIKE IT A LOT!!!!
Afterwards, the kiddos konked out on the deck.

Mom showed me the quilt she made for Uncle Ted. It's beautiful! She and Dad will take it to him when they go on their Alaska trip. How exciting!
Here's mom and dad with some friendly flowers!

Here I am with my beautiful mom!
The kiddos in the mini-monster truck!
Mom and Dad, the sweetest parents on earth, in front of the Stevens Homestead. What a wonderful place to be.



No comments: